Some Of Our Items

Your pictures and fotos in a slideshow on MySpace, eBay, Facebook or your website!view all pictures of this slideshow

.

Check out these new conversations from my community

Powered by BlogFrog


Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Microdermabrasion Machine

Has anyone tried the Nu Brilliance machine and liked it?





I have to say, after reading the reviews and watching the video, I have decided to try the machine out myself.  Well I love the machine. I like how it makes my skin feel. I don't use the facial product that came with the machine, I use my own.

Some said that the machine bruised their face. I have used the machine and I honestly think that if you use it right, it can help you. You do not need to use the wand extremely hard on your skin. I say try it out. I love it!!!!

.

Online Marketing
Add blog to our directory.

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP